Three nights for the price of two:
Pick up a real bargain. From 1st November to 23rd March Cottage Lodge is delighted to offer three nights for the price of two on all mid-week, term-time rooms.
You could stay in the Little Alice room for as little as £20 per person per night (2 people sharing).
Enjoy the beautiful autumn colours in November and see the wonderful Canadian maples. Do your Christmas shopping in December. Just a train ride to Dickensian Winchester, Bournemouth and Southampton shopping centres. See the mist rise, Pigs out at pannage, and the stags in their full antlered glory in January. Or enjoy a sneaky few days away and try out all the local spas in February. This deal excludes weekends, valentines and school holidays. Click here to see prices
Cottage Lodge is delighted to launch their special offers for October:
Stay in this beautiful Oak four poster at the Cottage Lodge and get a real bargain. Free, personalised reserved parking, free wifi, free tea and cakes, plus a generous 10% discount for any mid-week stay from 1st to 22nd October 2015. Mid-week is: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night stays.
September and October are beautiful months in the New Forest National Park. The autumnal colours are beginning to show, the children have gone back to school, the weather is often warm, the New Forest ponies, cattle and donkeys wander freely. From late October you can also find pigs and their piglets wandering in the New Forest National Park. Have a look at our bookings page to see if there is availability in one of our hand-made four poster beds for you.
See below for our other special offers.
1. £40 Three course Sunday Lunch for two: Enjoy an invigorating walk through the New Forest followed by a delicious three course Sunday Lunch for two in the Fallen Tree Restaurant. Served between 12 noon and 4pm. A great way to spend the day.
2. £58 Dinner for two: Enjoy a romantic three course meal at the Fallen Tree Restaurant. Add a delicious bottle of wine from £12.50 to £60.
3. £111 – £200 Stay and dine: Dinner (2 course), Bed and Breakfast for two at the Cottage Lodge Hotel . Price includes reserved parking, late checkout to 12 noon, tea and cake throughout your stay and bucks fizz breakfast. £111 mid-week in the Little Alice. £130 per night midweek in a standard room £150 mid-week in a four poster. Add £50 per night for Friday, Saturday (2 night minimum stay) or bank holiday Sunday (3 night minimim stay) nights.
4. £120 – £230 Three nights for the price of two: Choose any room. Stay three nights. Get the third night free on a bed and breakfast basis. Perfect for the couple who want a break from the world. Includes reserved parking, tea and cakes on arrival. Valid until 22nd March 2015. Excludes Saturday nights, New Year and 11th to 21st February.
5. Go as you please: Choose an amount you would like to pay and we will make it into a gift voucher for you.
– See more at: http://cottagelodge.co.uk/christmas-gift-vouchers/#sthash.Eq5h3x9v.dpuf
New for 2015 – Former Chief Forester Harry Oram is delighted to do personalised walks for Cottage lodge Guests 10am to 12 noon. £20 per person. See the forest through the eyes of a former chief forester. See habitats, explore new areas, see wildlife.
Terms and conditions: Special offer deals are non refundable and non transferable
1. We can refuse any booking for any reason
2. only one accommodation offer to be used with any booking
Sway Road, Brockenhurst, Hampshire SO42 7SH
Phone: 01590 622296
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org